Fixed the Book!

Not exactly earth-shaking. But when I ordered Modern Short Stories from Korea from “Pursuit of Happiness” Books in “Good” shape I did not expect a partially torn off cover and disconnected spine.





But as the only other copy cost $125.00 on Amazon(!) I decided to go online and figure out how to fix it. Which proved simple. I just had to buy some acid-free glue that adheres to ISO standard 18916. Which was at the local hobby store. So I got my tools together:



(Only used the fork to poke a hole in the top of the glue bottle^^)

Pour the glue down the spine and into the crack, then apply pressure in the form of flagstones:





And, voila.. still some gap in the inner side of the book cover, but much better and the spine is 100% reattached.