Celina Lee has written (and it should be publishing under the 달 imprint of Munhakdongne just as this post is being published) 꿈을 이뤄드립니다 (Live Your Dreams). We grabbed her up and interviewed her on TBS eFM’s 1013 Mainstreet.
Ms. Lee says:
By showing the young generation that there isn’t a conventional path to achieving what we deem as success, I hope to inspire and encourage them to pursue their dreams.
This is a laudable goal, particularly in Korea, which is sometimes very “one-path” oriented.
Here are the nine people who are in the book.
- Assistant Secretary for Health, Howard Koh,
- Robot Scientist and the creator of the car for the blind, Dennis Hong,
- Washington State Senator, Paull Shin
- Chairman and CEO of UBS Asia, Chi-Won Yoon,
- Former Director for Asian Affairs at the White House and Georgetown
- Professor, Victor Cha
- Chef of the first Michelin starred Korean restaurant, Danji, Hooni Kim
- Artist Won Sook Kim,
- Real estate developer Margarette Lee
- Judge of the NYC Criminal Court, Alex Jeong
Also, check this space for updates on her Seoul event, which will be in the last week of this month.